Hello,

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:27:39 -0600
Nishanth Menon <n...@ti.com> wrote:

> +     /*
> +      * Allow multiple calls, but initialize only if not already initalized

Minor: s/initalized/initialized/.

> +      * even if the previous call failed, coz, no reason we'd succeed again
> +      */
> +     if (omap_table_init)
> +             return 0;
> +     omap_table_init = 1;

Do we really need this ? I personaly don't really like this quite of
"Hey, I'm already initialized, let's do nothing silently then". Unless
there are strong reasons for which this function could be called twice,
I'd rather not have this, or turn this into a BUG_ON(omap_table_init ==
1).

Regards,

Thomas
--