Kevin Hilman had written, on 11/22/2010 12:23 PM, the following:
Nishanth Menon <n...@ti.com> writes:

Peter 'p2' De Schrijver had written, on 11/22/2010 10:22 AM, the following:
[...]
The root cause for the DLL not locking has been found though and a
workaround implemented. So it should work now :)
Is the workaround for this reflected in Nishanth's series?
No. It seems not. The workaround needs VDD2 voltage scaling which seems
to be missing now from l-o ?
yep, that is correct - we dont have dvfs/OPP/voltage scaling in
kernel.org as of today - until we have those, it might not be possible
to push the "real workaround". the mentioned patch is, as documented,
support for the voltage workaround.

It would be worth noting other known issues that are not worked around
in this series due to external dependencies.
I believe I have done that
http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=129013172525234&w=2
"IMPORTANT: this is not a complete workaround implementation as recommended
by the silicon errata. this is a support logic for detecting lockups and
attempting to recover where possible and is known to provide stability
in multiple platforms.
"

Also, is the current SR/voltage series as proposed capable of handling
the workaround for this fix?
I believe a new series is due sometime- we should see if the required changes are part of that series.

Regards,
Nishanth Menon