Hi,

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 21:36:56 +0400, Elvis Dowson <elvis.dow...@mac.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>        Is the Inventra Highspeed Dual Role Controller silicon IP
available
>        on the TI OMAP 3503?

yes it is there.

> The kernel config help documentation mentions only TI OMAP 353x and I'm
> not sure if that implies that it isn't present in the TI OMAP 3503
> processor.

that's no official documentation. It's better to check device's datasheet
when you have such questions. Besides, imagine the pain it would be to
patch that Kconfig entry everytime we have a new release of an OMAP
processor. Maybe it would be better to say something like: "available
on many OMAP processors" instead of mentioning each and every one of
them.

--
balbi