Hi,

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010, Tony Lindgren wrote:
* Aaro Koskinen <aaro.koski...@nokia.com> [101215 04:48]:
It's not possible to compile a kernel for this board without I2C,
MFD_SUPPORT and TWL4030_CORE, so those should be selected. This will
prevent build errors when trying out different configurations.

This one I'm not so convinced about. We should be able to compile
support for each board and enable and disable these kind of options
just fine if CONFIG_ARCH_OMAP2PLUS_TYPICAL is disabled.

So in this case we should move the stuff with special dependencies from
the board file into e.g. board-devkit8000-peripherals, which would be
a kernel module?

A.