Nishant,

As you mentioned, incase of TWL4030/5030, we do not need any hook. However
if some other PMIC is used that genuinely needs this hook, then shouldn't
SR throw up this warning? As SR module is independent of PMIC, it cannot
distinguish them. So I feel this warning should be present probably
reworded better like "No PMIC hook registered to init smartreflex. Either
this PM IC does not need SR init or PMIC hook is missing".

Vishwa