Kevin Hilman wrote, on 03/08/2011 04:00 AM:
Shweta Gulati<shweta.gul...@ti.com>  writes:

The Series Updates OPP Table for MPU, add OPP enteries
for IVA and update Voltage Rail values for MPU/IVA.

It is based on the Patch which replaces
Voltage values with Macros, Submitted by
Nishanth Menon
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/607541/

Branch: pm-core

Tested on OMAP4430 SDP.

V2:
Rebased on pm-core and incorporated
comments from Nishanth Menon.

This version looks OK to me.

Will queue for 2.6.39 after I see an Ack from Nishanth.

I have Acked the series.

unrelated to this series, as commented in:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=129955003611548&w=2

I had initially considered the option of rounding the DM values to TWL6030 step size, then realized that there are TPS chips with 25mV and custom PMICs with step sizes of 10mV. we probably need a solution for .40 merge window where the PMIC variances (as brought out by Sanjeev as well in http://marc.info/?t=129848405600010&r=1&w=2 and elsewhere), are handled transparently. This ofcourse is not related to the current series.

Nishanth Menon