Hi,

On Monday 18 July 2011 01:38 PM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
* Arnd Bergmann<a...@arndb.de>  [110717 14:36]:
Hi Paul and Tomi,

I'm trying to get the arm-soc tree integrated into linux-next, but right
now that fails because of lots of conflicts in the
arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock44xx_data.c
and arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_44xx_data.c files.

I've done a dumb resolution by pulling in the omap_dss2/for_next tree as a
depedency and taking Tomi's version of the files, which is probably wrong
but lets Stephen at least take the arm-soc tree.

Yes that's the wrong way around for these files..

Please fix this properly in either the omap or the omap_dss2 trees.

The clock and hwmod data patches should get queued by Benoit and Paul,
so I'm suspecting these are some of Tomi's patches still in development.

Tomi can you please check what you have in for-next?

Tomi is on vacation right now, but he checks his mail once in a while, so we may get a response soon.

Tomi's for-next branch is not up to date yet. So it shouldn't be considered for now. The HWMOD patches in Tomi's for-next branch will be pushed by Paul as 3.1-rc fixes.

We will make a temporary branch which will contain all the DSS2 patches which Tomi intended to push for this merge window, once he gets a chance, he can quickly update his for-next branch with it.

Archit

Regards,

Tony