Hola,

What is the latest version of the Linux kernel OMAP tree that is considered
stable?  I'm in the middle of bringing up a bare-metal roll of Linux on a
derivative of the AM3517 family (Jacinto 3) on a commercial automotive radio.
 I'm new to Linux on OMAP but old to Linux kernel development itself (since
pre-1.0).  It appears the latest PSP from TI contains a version of 2.6.37 but
it's main line cousin is more than a year old now.  And from lurking here on the
very active Linux OMAP list, that's likely a enormous number of changes.  I'm
just looking for the most current stable starting point and working up from
there as technical problems dictate.

I'm also looking for the git tree.  There are many broken links in the Getting
Started section of:

http://omappedia.org/wiki/Linux_OMAP_Kernel_Project
<http://omappedia.org/wiki/Linux_OMAP_Kernel_Project>

And the ones that work near the end don't appear to line up with my recent
memory of list traffic.

Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Alan Hightower

Design Engineer

Panasonic Automotive Systems