On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 10:19 +0100, Joe Woodward wrote:
> [...]

Ok, I can replicate it now. It seems to be somehow PM related. I
normally have USB gadget stuff compiled into kernel so that I can boot
via nfsroot with usb. After disabling USB support from the kernel, I can
see synclosts.

I have no idea yet what could be causing this. I've also tried adding
the couple of DSS patches which are in queue for next merge window, that
force OPP100 when DSS is enabled. They don't seem to help.

 Tomi