It seems that you created the patch against the ti-psp release, there
is another way to achieve this (one port as host and other port as device).
Please refer to release/user's guide.
Moreover, you should create a patch against mainline, where the musb_dsps.c is
used instead of ti81xx.c, where there is no host-only or device-only mode, by
default OTG mode is used.