On Tuesday 07 August 2012 07:50 PM, Tomi Valkeinen wrote:
On Wed, 2012-08-01 at 16:01 +0530, Archit Taneja wrote:
Create function omapdss_sdi_set_timings(), this can be used by a SDI panel
driver without disabling/enabling the SDI interface. This is similar to the
set_timings op of the DPI interface driver. It calls sdi_set_mode() which only
configures the DISPC timings and DSS/DISPC clock dividers.

I don't think this works, as the SDI PLL uses pclk-free, and if pclk
changes, PLL lock probably breaks.

OMAP3430 TRM explains the sequence how to configure settings on the fly,
but that's not very simple. Just turning the output off and on is much
easier.

Right, I'll make set_timings() just disable and enable SDI like before.

Archit