Hi Tomi,

On 10/01/2012 07:45 PM, Tomi Valkeinen wrote:
> Hi Florian,
>
> Here are omapdss changes for 3.7 merge window.

Merged.

> There's something funny with the diff stat, though. I can see a few
> changes there that I have not made, for example to
> drivers/video/console/fbcon.c. I believe they come from my "Merge branch
> 'fbdev-for-linus' of git://github.com/schandinat/linux-2.6", although I
> don't know why they show up in the diff stat.

Yeah, I know this sort of stuff, had some similar problem some time ago,
it happens when you base on multiple branches. Basically you created
your pull request as if you asked Linus to pull it as you started with a
commit that is in Linus' tree (but not in mine). If you would take the
HEAD of my tree you wouldn't see the fb stuff but others as you merged
from Linus in the meantime.

> Merge with v3.6 goes without conflicts, but there will be some conflicts
> with OMAP platform stuff, at least according to linux-next reports.
> Those conflicts are trivial, though.

Good.

Thanks,

Florian Tobias Schandinat