On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Igor Grinberg <grinb...@compulab.co.il> wrote:
>> +     ret = wl12xx_set_platform_data(wlan_data);
>> +     /* bail out silently in case wl12xx isn't configured */
>> +     if (ret == -ENOSYS)
>> +             return ret;
>
> Since we have the function ifdef'ed, I don't think we need
> the ENOSYS check, do we?

If we want to be strict, we better not remove it.

It's an interface that hides the internal implementation, and it's
just better not to assume anything beyond the return values and their
meanings. This way if WLAN folks change something in the future, we
don't need to update all the boards code again.

Thanks,
Ohad.