On Thursday 25 October 2012 06:39 AM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
* Russell King - ARM Linux <li...@arm.linux.org.uk> [121023 03:12]:
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 04:54:34PM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
omap_hsmmc omap_hsmmc.1: Failed to get debounce clk
omap_hsmmc omap_hsmmc.0: Failed to get debounce clk
omap_hsmmc omap_hsmmc.4: Failed to get debounce clk
Hi,

Posted a patch to remove this warning, as debounce clock is not
applicable for most platforms and optional for omap2430.

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/1645461/

omap_vc_i2c_init: I2C config for vdd_iva does not match other channels (0).
omap_vc_i2c_init: I2C config for vdd_mpu does not match other channels
(0).Power Management for TI OMAP4.
mmc1: host does not support reading read-only switch. assuming write-enable.

This looks much better compared to the previous set, but we could still
do with getting a "\n" on at least one of those messages...

Kevin, do you have a patch for some of this?

Regards,

Tony