On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 03:51:49PM +0530, Vaibhav Hiremath wrote:
> > -int omap_set_pwrdm_state(struct powerdomain *pwrdm, u32 pwrst)
> > -{
> > -   u8 curr_pwrst, next_pwrst;
> > -   int sleep_switch = -1, ret = 0, hwsup = 0;
> > -
> > -   if (!pwrdm || IS_ERR(pwrdm))
>
> You can use IS_ERR_OR_NULL here.

As this is removing code...

However, if you pay attention to linux-kernel or linux-arm-kernel, you will
notice that I've sent a patch deprecating IS_ERR_OR_NULL() and I'm starting
to remove its use.  IS_ERR_OR_NULL() creates more problems than it solves
because people don't think about what the hell they're doing with it, or
even whether it's appropriate to use it.