>>>>> "Michal" == Michal Bachraty <michal.bachr...@gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Michal> I'm ok with your changes. Have you tried to set MAC from
 Michal> u-boot? I haven't seen any code for that purpose in cpsw. I
 Michal> tried put MAC with kernel command parameter (in u-boot), but
 Michal> nothing happen.

I didn't actually try, but mainline U-Boot has support for updating the
mac-address properties if you:

 - build U-Boot with dt support (CONFIG_OF_LIBFDT)
 - use a seperate .dtb file
 - add aliases called ethernet{0,1} to the 2 cpsw slaves in the dts
   (this should arguable be done in am33xx.dtsi) - E.G.:

 aliases {
   ..
   ethernet0 = &cpsw_emac0;
   ethernet1 = &cpsw_emac1;
 };

Then U-boot will set the mac-address properties to the content of the
ethaddr / eth1addr environment variables. See fdt_fixup_ethernet() for
details.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard