On 15/04/13 18:34, Mugunthan V N wrote:
On 4/15/2013 10:58 PM, Mark Jackson wrote:
On 15/04/13 18:07, Mugunthan V N wrote:
On 4/15/2013 12:46 AM, Mark Jackson wrote:

<snip>

Notice that at the end, the nfs link appears to come back "ok", but
the "ps" command never completes.

Any ideas of what's going on ?

I have tried ping on both the interface fine. Will verify with ps again
later in this week.
Can you provide below details details
- Are you using EVMsk or custom build EVM?

This is a custom board (based on the BeagleBone design) with dual
Ethernet, NAND, NOR and FRAM.

The dual emac thing is (one of) the last things to get signed off, so
I'm willing to assist in tracking this down.

After testing the scenario i may be able to send you an update later in
this week.

Excellent ... if you've anything I can test now, I'd be happy to try.

Cheers
Mark J.