On 2013-04-18 03:34, Tony Lindgren wrote:

> Just one request: Let's do branches like this early on before -rc6,
> not what might be five days before the merge window potentially
> opens..

Agreed, it got a bit late. But the branch itself has been stable and in
linux-next for some time.

Perhaps it would've been better to merge it to l-o earlier, instead of
me pushing it to linux-next via my tree. Any possible found problems
(there weren't any this time) could've been fixed with a new fixes branch.

> I've pulled them into omap-for-v3.10/dss and will send a pull
> request for Arnd and Olof.

Ok, thanks!

 Tomi