Hi Eduardo,

On 5/29/2013 4:11 PM, Eduardo Valentin wrote:
Salut Monsieur Benoit,

On 16-05-2013 08:27, Eduardo Valentin wrote:
On 16-05-2013 03:20, Benoit Cousson wrote:
Hi Eduardo,

<cut>

We need to check.

Yeah, I also dont think this will work, because we will reparent the
interrupt, setting to a different controller. That will break the TALERT
signal already defined at GIC (check original patch).

I propose keeping the way I sent. Unless there is a way to set two
different controllers to same device.

Any idea on this patch? Shall we keep the way it is?

Well since we cannot use directly interrupt, I think we need to use at least the proper gpio binding.

Thanks,
Benoit