On 03/06/13 14:20, NeilBrown wrote:

> Panel isn't 100% yet - sometimes uniform white again after resume from
> suspend, and I see
>
> [  202.881500] omapdss APPLY error: cannot set timings for lcd: manager needs
> to be disabled
> [  202.881530] omapdss APPLY error: cannot apply lcd config for lcd: manager
> needs to be disabled
>
> which I don't think I saw before, but I'm happy to track that down myself

One quite recent change was that omapdss only allows changing output
config, including video timings, when the output is disabled. Changing
timings when output is enabled did not work very reliably even before,
but now omapdss makes sure it's not done. There may be a bug somewhere
related to that.

You only see those when resuming?

 Tomi