Hi Kevin,

On Friday 07 June 2013 03:57 AM, Kevin Hilman wrote:
Paul Walmsley <p...@pwsan.com> writes:

On Wed, 29 May 2013, Santosh Shilimkar wrote:

From: Vaibhav Hiremath <hvaib...@ti.com>

AM33XX only supports DT boot mode and with addition of
extracting module resources like, irq, dma and address space
from DT block, so now we can remove duplicate information from
hwmod data file.

OK, guess I'll take your word for it that it all works.  The
BeagleBone-white with appended DTB hasn't booted here since v3.7.
And the BeagleBone-black with discrete DTB doesn't boot at all with
current mainline, only with the TI vendor kernel & DTB...

Anyone care to shed light on what's missing for BeagleBone boot with
mainline currently?
I have tested BeagleBone boot with today's mainline bootloader and
kernel. It boots perfectly fine.

Thanks and regards,
Lokesh

I've also not been able to boot a mainline kernel on the BeagleBone for
some time.

Kevin