> > From: "Gupta, Pekon" <pe...@ti.com>
> >
> > GPMC supports multiple types of child devices like NAND, NOR, OneNand,
> Ethernet
> > This patch removes 'gpmc,device-nand', used explicitely to specify NAND
> type
> > gpmc-child. Instead gpmc-child type can be inferred from gpmc->child-
> >name.
>
> This does not seem to apply. Also please break into a gpmc.c patch and
> then the .dts patch for Benoit. And make sure you consider if removing
> this binding might break something. If it does, we need to maintain the
> support for the old binding.

[Pekon]: you map please ignore this one, as there is already a commit in
your tree (omap-for-v3.11/gpmc) which does similar, therefore conflicting.
        Commit  f40739faba8e804cf46505869ab98ad7c4a88833
        ARM: dts: OMAP2+: Simplify NAND support

I'll post separate patch for AM33xx DTB update for Benoit's tree.

Thanks..
with regards, pekon