Hi Roger

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Michael Trimarchi
<mich...@amarulasolutions.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 07/02/2013 05:03 PM, Roger Quadros wrote:
>>
>> On 07/02/2013 05:49 PM, Michael Trimarchi wrote:
>>> Hi Roger

I'm working on PM consumption of other subsystem because it's a very
complex device.
Right now the pm consumption is sleep mode is 6mA just for (off mode disabled)

omap4 + LPDDR2 and TWL6032

I don't exactly know if they have updated the last bootloader but I think so.

I have tried to work on STP signal and re-enable it just before resume
but nothing change

Anyway my idea is the problem is releated on 18clk counter and an
invalid state of the
hw. I will try to implement save & restore register by hand instead
using the sar.

Michael