On Tuesday 24 September 2013 04:30 PM, Paul Zimmerman wrote:
> [...]
Its because of commit 03ab349ec{ARM: OMAP5: hwmod data: Add mailbox data} which
added hwmod data but DT data for mailbox is missing. Reverting that makes
things work. Looks like mailbox dt patches missed the last merge window.

The booting branch is pushed here [1] just in case you need it.

regards,
Santosh

[1]
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/ssantosh/linux.git/log/?h=3.12/omap5