Greetings to you,

I am aware of the unsafe nature of the internet,I was compelled to use this
medium due to the nature of this project.Permit me however I am a project
coordinator with an oil & Gas consortium,I have access to very vital
information that can be used to transfer a huge amount of money from an Oil &
Gas project account to a secured account .I need a trustworthy seasoned
businessperson to work with me as the foreign partner in the actualization of
this project.

It is economically viable and financially profitable Full details /modalities
will be disclosed on your expression of Interest to partner with me. I am open
for negotiation
Thanks for your anticipated corporation.

Regards,

Jan kucera .

NB: The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. ... Vince
Lombardi.