Date : 09 December 2012
Time : 10:51
Sender : Monique Laguna Recruiting Department of  ILG Int

Hello
Your resume was found at one of the job offering portals.
We invite you to work as a transportation manager. The
income will be $2000 monthly and the labor
hours will be about 10-12 hours every week. We are one of the
leading companies  offering Logistic Services. We also handle
the needs of  Heavy Equipment like Crain, Waste water tanks, Chemical tanks and
others. Our business
services are fulfilled by skilled
workers. We have a well-structured business concept to provide clients with
high-quality international cargo logistics services. Our friendly and dedicated
employees let us satisfy all demands of
clients and to ensure them utmost satisfaction.

Requirements:
21 years or older
Quickly response to all notifications coming from  your
personal administrator
Readiness to receive parcels right to your
home address (not P.O. Box)
Be reachable on the cell and fixed phone within the worktime
no previous conviction. good reputation
a personal mobile phone
basic computer skills
constant Internet access within the daytime

Working place:
the employmentis mostly home-based, but you have to be able to get in contact
with delivery couriers and
delivery services.
phone access and having a printer is necessary

Papers:
The contract between the organisation and the worker.
 A scanned copy of your ID (passport or driver’s license)

As soon as the agreement is signed by both sides, you will be contacted and
guided
through the entire process.
Transportation manager is accountable for a wide range of obligations and
supports our
customers. The essential duties are coordination and synchronization of the
load activities by means of contacting customers, and USPS, UPS, and
FedEx carriers to make sure that all item is