On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Jeff Palmer <j...@palmerit.net> wrote:
> The two utilities you'll primarily want to play with will be omreport
> and omconfig.
>
> using omreport, you can see the current status   with omconfig, you
> can change it.
>

> omreport chassis remoteaccess -?

      Thanks for the info! I now can see!

[root@vhmost3 ~]# omreport chassis remoteaccess config=nic
LAN Configuration

NIC Configuration
Enable NIC                    : true
Primary Network               : LOM2
Failover Network              : None
MAC Address                   : 44-A8-42-AC-FF-D6
Enable IPMI Over LAN          : false
Channel Privilege Level Limit : Administrator
New Encryption Key            : 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

VLAN Tag
Enable VLAN ID : false
VLAN ID        : 1
Priority       : 0

IPv4 Address
IP Address Source : Static
IP Address        : 172.22.134.71
Subnet Mask       : 255.255.255.192
Gateway Address   : 172.22.135.65

[root@vhmost3 ~]#

Some thoughts:

1) 172.22.134.71 is on the same vlan as the IP I ssh into machine.
Gateway and netmask are right.
2) It should be vlan 304/tagged, not 1/untagged
3) I am the one who moved it from being in an untagged vlan (1) to a
tagged one (304). I know I did not mess with the drac when I did that.
4) Who is LOM2? This box has 3 NICs: 2 normal (ending with :D4 and
:D5; the rest of the MAC address for the other 2 nics matches the
above) and the drac one. Is there a naming convention (Maybe LOM0, 1,
and 2)? If it is, how could the card match it since it was purchased
later?