Hi,

We are trying to use the Debian Jessie suite of the repository for Dell
tools:

deb http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/debian jessie openmanage

However, the installation of dtk-scripts fails because of dependency
issues, as shown below:

root@takelma:/etc/apt# apt-get install dtk-scripts
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 dtk-scripts : Depends: srvadmin-racadm4 but it is not installable
               Depends: srvadmin-racadm5 but it is not installable
               Depends: srvadmin-idracadm but it is not installable
               Depends: srvadmin-idracadm7 but it is not installable

We found out that srvadmin-racadm4 srvadmin-racadm5 srvadmin-idracadm
srvadmin-idracadm7 were available in the Wheezy suite (deb
http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/debian wheezy openmanage) are
indeed not in the Jessie suite.

Could the dtk-scripts package be fixed in the jessie suite ?

Thanks,
Best regards
Pierre