Hi,

I am trying to install the service module for iDrac 9 enterprise. The default
mounted volume with a Linux script exposed by enabling it in the iDrac
interface does not appear to work on Xenial:
/opt/dell/.iSMUpdate/setup.sh: 75: /opt/dell/.iSMUpdate/setup.sh: Syntax error:
"(" unexpected (expecting "fi")

The Dell Ubuntu repository for Xenial does not include the dcism package (iSM
is listed as n/a for this version on
http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/ubuntu/
<http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/ubuntu/>)
Why is this not supported and is there any other way to install the service
module on Xenial? I even tried installing it with dcism from the Trusty repo
but that obviously didn’t work.

Best regards,
Edward