Is there a way to check these things from the iLO? It is the only access I
have right now. Also, When the machine was configured, we always set pxe as
first boot device, so no, the OS is not set as first. The entire new
cluster, all 150 or so machines, were shipped with a single hard drive, as
I'm sure the machine specs will confirm. So, I'm not sure if there is a
RAID controller or not, but it would be a waste with 1 hdd. Do the machine
specs say there is a RAID controller?

James M. Bulger
Data Center Tech
Center for Research Computing