Apologies for not threading this in properly.  I signed up to this mailing list
just now specifically to complain.

Certain packages in the RHEL7 DSU_18.06.00 packages are signed with the key
1285491434D8786F which appears to be the Debian/Ubuntu signing key.  This is
breaking both upgrades (moderately annoying) and new installations (super
annoying).

In regards to Chandra's email.

  *   Yes, this is very challenging and inconvenient.  We would very much
prefer that the release be rolled back until fixed
  *   It is possible to do SHA-2 signatures with the existing DSU key
  *   Changing the keys used to sign your packages is not a minor change
because all established trust configurations must be updated
  *   Dell's documented process for setting up new systems doesn't work because
it only installs the 1024-bit DSU key.
  *   It is true that the current DSU GPG key is 1024-bits which is too small.
It is true that the current signatures are SHA-1 which are too weak. Signing
should migrate to a 2048 or 4096 bit key with SHA-2 but this needs to be
planned and communicated.
  *   Improving the security of your packages requires that all packages (not
just some) be signed with a stronger key with a stronger signature.  So long as
we are required to trust a weak key having some packages signed by a strong key
doesn't improve security at all.

Again, please backout the RHEL7 release.  It's broken and we have to stop
tracking you until the dsu symlink points at a working release.

james