[EXTERNAL EMAIL] I did get an off-list email from them claiming it was back, and asking me to test, but no dice.

On 19/02/2020 23:23, Noel Duffy wrote:

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Rsync has been unavailable on linux.dell.com since 8th February.

rsync: failed to connect to linux.dell.com (143.166.156.113): Connection
refused (111)

Have Dell decided to retire this service? Or has it just slipped through the
cracks?

Greg Matthews              01235 778658
Scientific Computing Operations Manager
Diamond Light Source Ltd Oxfordshire UK

--
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or
privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you