[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

On Wed, 20 May 2020 at 05:12, Dmitry Vereschaka <dmi...@xdmitry.com> wrote:

> [EXTERNAL EMAIL]
> Hi
>
> It looks like PowerEdge R410/R610/R810 are no longer supported
> with dsucatalog-20.05.00-TRMTW.noarch
>
> When I run dsu with latest invcol/dsucatalog, I get error message that
> "This Platform is not supported.":
>

> ... trimmed

> There is no such issue on R620/R630, so I guess that support for PowerEdge
> R410/R610/R810  was dropped recently?

I believe the x10 series was no longer 'supported' except for special
contracts 6 or 7? years ago and the x20 series is now entering that phase
(as several of our x20 systems could not get support renewed this year). In
the past when that happened various software dropped support for
the completely EOL hardware because even the special contracts were no
longer accepted. Sometimes Dell is more 'proactive' in dropping this
support than others..

> Regards

Stephen J Smoogen.