Colin McDonald wrote:

I appear to have a corrupt file system and now it is mirrored. LOL.

I am running Redhat Enterprise 3 and using mdtools.

I booted from the install media iso and went into rescue mode. RH was
unable to find the partitions automatically but after exiting into
bash i can run fdisk -l and i see all of the partitions.

I know this is sparse info but would any of the group be able to give
the best approach to getting them  mounted and fsck'd?

I'm happy to say I haven't tried this, but I would think that you can start the raid array manually and then run fsck (also manually). I would worry about why the rescue mode didn't find your data, though.

--
bill davidsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 CTO TMR Associates, Inc