Sam Hopkins wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a client with a failed raid5 that is in desperate need of the
> data that's on the raid.  The attached file holds the mdadm -E
> superblocks that are hopefully the keys to the puzzle.  Linux-raid
> folks, if you can give any help here it would be much appreciated.

snip
> Linux-raid folks, please reply-to-all as we're probably all not on
> the list.

If you're going to post messages to public mailing lists (and solicit
help and private cc's!!!) then you should not be using mechanisms like
the one below. Please Google if you don't understand why not.

I've been getting so much junk mail that I'm resorting to
a draconian mechanism to avoid the mail.  In order
to make sure that there's a real person sending mail, I'm
asking you to explicitly enable access.  To do that, send
mail to sah at this domain with the token:
        qSGTt
in the subject of your mail message.  After that, you
shouldn't get any bounces from me.  Sorry if this is
an inconvenience.

David