Hello David, all,

You pointed the http://linux-raid.osdl.org as a future ressource for
SwRAID and MD knowledge base.

In fact, the TODO page on the wiki is empty...

But I would like to help on feeding this wiki with all the clues and
experiences posted on the ML, and it would first be interresting to
build up the TODO list, which could start by :
- reference various situations where help can be provided : recovery,
diagnostics, statistics,
- create a comprehensive list of success stories & good
design/techniques, in order to help people design their own RAID
systems. In my opinion, this both deals with software params (raid
level, chunk size, fs, ...), and with hardware decisions (sata vs.
scsi, the right controller, ...)

Regards,

PS : I really like your "RAID Recovery" page :
"If this happens then first of all: don't panic. Seriously. Don't rush
into anything..."