Dan Williams wrote:
On 7/23/06, Paul Waldo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here is the dmesg output. No log files are created with the FC5 rescue disk.
Thanks!
I ran into this as well, I believe at this point you want to set:

md-mod.start_dirty_degraded=1

as part of your boot options.  Understand you may see some filesystem
corruption as noted in the documentation.

See:
http://www.linux-m32r.org/lxr/http/source/Documentation/md.txt?v=2.6.17#L54

Regards,

Dan

I'll certainly give that a try later on, as I need physical access to the box.

The corruption part is worrisome... When you did this, did you experience corruption? I'm running RAID6 with 7 disks; presumably even with two disks out of whack, I should be in good shape...???

Paul