Quick question concerning resyncing / regeneration...

I have 4 9.1 U2W SCSI drives each one with 6 partitions, in a setup as
follows

/dev/md0 (sda2, sdb2, sdc2, sdd2)
/dev/md1 (sda3, sdb3, sdc3, sdd3)
/dev/md2 (sda5, sdb5, sdc5, sdd5)
/dev/md3 (sda6, sdb6, sdc6, sdd6)
/dev/md4 (sda7, sdb7, sdc7, sdd7)

plus the swap partitions.. sda1, sdb1, sdc1, sdd1...

Is there anyway to set a preference on which md devices to rebuild first in
the event of a failure?  I have been testing with the odd powerfailure
scenario and it seems for me that when the system comes back up, for me
anyway, the system tries to resync /dev/md2, which for me is a massive
database partition which takes over half-an-hour to regenerate.  For me it
would be more important to check the stability of the OS and make sure the
system comes back online properly first, then goes back to recover the
/dev/md2.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Matt.C.