Hi,

I just wanted to warn everybody not to use raid0145-19990824-2.2.11 together with
kernel
2.2.14: at least in my configuration (two IDE drives with RAID-1, root on /dev/mdx)
the
kernel panics with "B_FREE inserted into queues" at boot time.

This seems to be some kind of a known problem, have a look at:

        http://www.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=557352317

The main statement there reads like this:

        So basically in both cases the raid code is destroying the buffer data
        (even if the buffer it's in-use!). So the above snapshot of code is very
        buggy.

This posting also includes a patch, but seriously: I'm not the man to try a patch
which
seems to remove a whole function. :-)

Regards,
        Robert