hi ya ryan

usually i get the opposite problem....
how to stop the system from autodetecting the
raid array sot hat it doesnt stop the booting...

so to turn it on....do the oopposite of what i do
to fix my "faulty raid" when it dies....

- make sure you have /etc/raidtab
- make sure your kernel supports raid
- make sure you have /deb/md0 or something defined in /etc/fstab

than when booting....it should see your raid drive and
automatically mount it for you...

have fun raiding...
alvin

btw..... i have a scsi3 sw Raid5 in a 1U server box running !!! fun !!!!
and am looking for beta-testors...
        - please reply privately if interested