Sean Hefty wrote:
Before spending any more time on this patch series, is there any disagreement to
accepting this patch (as is or slightly modified) upstream?
Hi Sean,

This patch just sets a route to the kernel and have the kernel issue a route resolved event in return, sounds good to me, I don't see any problem with merging it upstream.

However, we still have a discussion to continue on the slightly bigger picture which is related to how address resolution is "set" to the kernel, what port spaces would be supported, etc, and this discussion is somehow gets closer to the ACM design... lets continue with that on the "rdma/cm: allow user to specify IP to DGID mapping" thread

Or.