This series of four patches adds SRP_CRED_REQ support in ib_srp, which is a
feature defined by the SRP (draft) standard. Compared to an earlier patch for
implementing this functionality that I posted a few months ago I have done my
best to address all comments that were posted to this mailing list, especially:
- Split the big patch into multiple patches, which makes reviewing easier.
- Instead of defining separate queues for transmitting requests and responses,
  a single queue is now used.

These patches depend on the "IB/srp receive buffer handling robustness
improvement"
patch posted a few days ago.