Just wondering.  Did I send this to the wrong place?  Am I working off
the wrong repo?  I expected such a simple patch to fly through, but I
haven't heard anything.  If anyone can tell me what I did wrong, I'd be
happy to fix it.

Lloyd Brown
Systems Administrator
Fulton Supercomputing Lab
Brigham Young University
http://marylou.byu.edu


On 07/12/2012 08:39 AM, Lloyd Brown wrote:
> Not sure whether the difference is the hardware,
> or the OS revision, but the lspci output looks
> like this example, and wasn't being caught:
> 
> 02:00.0 Network controller [0207]: Mellanox Technologies MT27500 Family 
> [ConnectX-3]
> 
> Signed-off-by: Lloyd Brown <[email protected]>
> ---
>  hca_self_test.ofed |    4 ++--
>  1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
> 
> diff --git a/hca_self_test.ofed b/hca_self_test.ofed
> index c3e3f22..3c5360d 100755
> --- a/hca_self_test.ofed
> +++ b/hca_self_test.ofed
> @@ -110,7 +110,7 @@ MEM_CON_LSPCI_NAME="Memory controller"
>  MEL_LSPCI_NAME_EXP="${HCA_LSPCI_NAME}|${VPI_LSPCI_NAME}|${NIC_LSPCI_NAME}"
>  
>  # HCA/PCI check
> -NUM_IB_DEV=`lspci 2> /dev/null | grep -E "(${MEL_LSPCI_NAME_EXP}): Mellanox 
> Technolog" | wc -l`
> +NUM_IB_DEV=`lspci 2> /dev/null | grep -E 
> "(${MEL_LSPCI_NAME_EXP})(\s\[[0-9]+\])?: Mellanox Technolog" | wc -l`
>  NUM_MEM_CON=`lspci 2> /dev/null | grep "${MEM_CON_LSPCI_NAME}: Mellanox 
> Technolog" | wc -l`
>  
>  let "NUM_HCAS=$NUM_IB_DEV + $NUM_MEM_CON"
> @@ -211,7 +211,7 @@ function get_curr_ca_pci_info () {
>      loop_cnt=$1
>  
>      if [ "${g_lspci_was_ran}" == "" ]; then
> -        lspci 2> /dev/null | grep -E 
> "(${MEL_LSPCI_NAME_EXP}|${MEM_CON_LSPCI_NAME}): Mellanox Technolog" > 
> ${G_LSPCI_OUTPUT_FILE}
> +        lspci 2> /dev/null | grep -E 
> "(${MEL_LSPCI_NAME_EXP}|${MEM_CON_LSPCI_NAME})(\s\[[0-9]+\])?: Mellanox 
> Technolog" > ${G_LSPCI_OUTPUT_FILE}
>          g_lspci_was_ran=1
>      fi
>      current_pci_info=$(cat ${G_LSPCI_OUTPUT_FILE} | head -$(expr $loop_cnt + 
> 1) | tail -1)
> 

--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-rdma" in
the body of a message to [email protected]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

Reply via email to