> > > This release contains several bug fixes from 1.0.15, plus introduces the
> rsocket API and protocol.
> > > --
> > > To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-rdma" in
> > > the body of a message to [email protected]
> > > More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
> >
> > Are there any plans to include SOCK_DGRAM support?
> 
> I am a bit confused here. Is this the librdmacm the RDMA connection
> manager? If so then it already supports datagrams and multicast.

Not through the rsocket API, which I thought the question was referring to.
 
> > I could see that being potentionally interesting along with mapping
> > broadcast/multicast to IB physical layer multicast.
> 
> Such as implemented in IPoIB? Any ideas that would be better than that?

rsockets could provide access to a UD QP.  It should provide some performance 
improvement over ipoib, but I don't know how much.

- Sean
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-rdma" in
the body of a message to [email protected]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

Reply via email to