On 7/23/2015 7:14 PM, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 01:19:16PM +0300, Sagi Grimberg wrote:
Again, related to my prior comments, please have two of these:

ib_map_mr_sg_rkey()
ib_map_mr_sg_lkey()

So we force ULPs to think about what they are doing properly, and we
get a chance to actually force lkey to be local use only for IB.

The lkey/rkey decision is passed in the fastreg post_send().

That is too late to check the access flags.

Why? the access permissions are kept in the mr context?
I can move it to the post interface if it makes more sense.
the access is kind of out of place in the mapping routine anyway...