On 12/17/2015 4:18 PM, Sagi Grimberg wrote:
I'm using 4.4-rc2+ and I have RoCE working.

I tried 4.4-rc2 and I see the same problem. I will make my .config
available to you and Moni so you can try it out on your systems Sunday.

I see this over both CX2 and CX3-pro, both are in VPI config.

BTW getting the 28 (consumer defined) reject reason is something I saw coming
and going from time to time in various weird cases over the past years.

Or.