On Thu, 2015-12-24 at 12:22 +0200, Sagi Grimberg wrote:
> >> Applied to target-pending/for-next as v4.5-rc1 material, along with
> >> Reviewed-by tags from HCH.
> >
> > So this is both in your and Dougs now it seems.  Given the non-trivial
> > merge with the other RDMA updates I'd suggest to drop it from the
> > target tree as Doug already sorted out the merge.
>
> Yea, this conflicts with the CQ API stuff. Doug and I sorting it out.

FYI, the only conflict as reported in linux-next last week is with nfsd
tree and "IB: merge struct ib_device_attr into struct ib_device" here:

http://marc.info/?l=linux-next&m=145155049101826&w=2

It looks like there is ongoing discussion this morning wrt rdma + nfsd
trees..

Do you still want this series dropped from target-pending/for-next..?