On Thursday, July 7, 2016 4:39:45 PM CEST Simon Horman wrote:
>       arm64: dts: r8a7796: Add SYSC PM Domains

While doing some sanity checks on our branch contents, I noticed
that this commit breaks running "make dtbs" on top of our next/dt64
branch, and I'd like to avoid that.

I found a couple more problems (tegra and meson), and I ended up
fixing them all up (by merging the dependencies into next/dt64),
so everything is sorted for 4.8, but it would be good to do a
'make dtbs' run on a branch that has dt changes before you send it,
and I'll try to do the same when pulling it to avoid the problem in
the future.

        Arnd