From: Wolfram Sang <w...@the-dreams.de>

This series enables SDHI instances on R-Car Gen3 to access eMMC with 8 bit bus
width. I think the patch descriptions speak for themselves.

I decided to not protect this new feature with a flag because it needs
specifically to be enabled by setting the bus width to 8. No legacy platform
does that.

The DTS changes for R-Car Gen3 will come via a seperate series. Note that
'non-removable' is not supported yet because of Runtime PM issues. It seems we
need to overhaul Runtime PM handling for other reasons as well, so I suggest
the basic support goes in like this and DTS do not use 'non-removable' for now.

These patches are based on top of Simon's sdr104-v7 patches but they apply to
current mmc/next as well. A branch can be found here:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wsa/linux.git
renesas/topic/sdhi-8bit-emmc-driver

Please review, comment, apply...

   Wolfram

Wolfram Sang (4):
  mmc: add define for R1 response without CRC
  mmc: rtsx_pci: use new macro for R1 without CRC
  mmc: rtsx_usb: use new macro for R1 without CRC
  mmc: tmio: add eMMC support

 drivers/mmc/host/rtsx_pci_sdmmc.c |  2 +-
 drivers/mmc/host/rtsx_usb_sdmmc.c |  2 +-
 drivers/mmc/host/tmio_mmc.h       |  3 +++
 drivers/mmc/host/tmio_mmc_pio.c   | 29 +++++++++++++++++------------
 include/linux/mmc/core.h          |  3 +++

2.9.3