Hi Morimoto

About 2 thermal issue, as you already know, fix patches are
applied. These should be solved in next version.
I will understand that you are talking about t thermal issue on Gen2. (is that right ?) Sorry about this, we are just report the issue still happened in v4.8. we also marked that
the fix patch were already posted to ML in the detail info.

About sound unbind issue, ALSA SoC framework will be cleanuped
and upgraded soon. I talked this issue with ALSA SoC Maintainer
in this LinuxCon Europe timing, and we agreed about fixup idea.
Maybe it will be solved on +2 or +3 version.
thanks for your information.

best regards
truong